NNAS from DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF NURSING , How to get it?
The National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) is the national organisation that begins collecting papers and evaluating internationally trained nurses who seek to become RNs and RPNs.
Every IEN who wishes to work as a nurse in Canada must first register an account with NNAS. You are eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- You have the desire to work in Canada as a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN).
- Have completed a nursing program in a college or university outside of Canada.
- Never before registered to work as a nurse in Canada.
National Nursing Assessment Service [NNAS]
The National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) supports Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) in acquiring Canadian nursing registration. The NNAS evaluates your educational credentials and sends a report to the nursing regulatory bodies.
The key aim of NNAS is to evaluate your academic qualifications gained outside of Canada to Canada’s current nursing requirements. Internationally educated nurses can qualify as nurses in Canada by submitting their paperwork to the National Nurses Assessment Service (NNAS).
NEED FOR NNAS from DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF NURSING
Nurses who want to serve in Canada must submit an NNAS certificate. The NNAS is required for nurses who completed their education outside of Canada. An NNAS report is required to work as a nurse in Canada.
The NNAS report evaluates your education using Canadian educational criteria. It gives you background information on the schools and institutions you attended, as well as the dates you attended them. The report includes your employment history, if any, as well as verification of your license/registration and credential sources.
HOW CCAN SOLUTIONS CAN HELP TO GET NNAS FROM DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF NURSING ?
CCan can guide you with the National Nursing Assessment Service processes. We help you complete the NNAS internet-based procedures. Our dedicated team of professionals delivers exceptional services that are tailored to our clients’ needs. We have a solid track record in all attestation-related services. We treat the papers with the utmost care and deliver them on time to the customer.
WHO MUST APPLY TO NNAS?
The following said people should apply for NNAS:
- Have completed a nursing programme in a college or university outside of Canada.
- Never before registered to work as a nurse in Canada.
You are not required to open a new account with NNAS if:
- You’ve previously worked as a nurse in Canada.
- You finished your nursing studies in a Canadian institution.
How to get NNAS from DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF NURSING ?
The procedure to get NNAS from DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF NURSING is:
- Create an online account with NNAS.
- Submit the online application.
- Pay the applicable charge.
- Follow the instructions for submitting papers for verification.
- Once you have completed your file, NNAS will review it and provide you with access to an Advisory Report that includes your evaluation. The report will be forwarded to the relevant regulatory agency.
- Submit an application to the regulatory authority of your choosing and pay the application cost using your NNAS online account.
If you are qualified to register, the regulatory agency, not NNAS, will approve you. The regulatory body will also assess if you need to take further exams or take more courses. The regulatory authority is the last arbitrator of your registration or licence. If you must pay additional fees, contact the regulatory body to find out how much they are.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NNAS VERIFICATION FROM DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF NURSING ?
You must present two kinds of identification to NNAS. They must be notarized, bear your signature, and include copies of original papers. While you are present with the notary, your original documents must be duplicated and notarized as certified genuine copies. NNAS does not accept original ID papers. In Canada, notarized copies must be prepared by a notary public or a lawyer.
They must affix their official signature and seal to each examined document, offer their address and phone number, and declare in writing that they’ve seen the original papers, produced the copies, can confirm that they are true copies, and are not associated with the applicant in any way. You are charged for any costs related with the creation of your notarized documents. Copies of expired identification documents will not be acknowledged. Your photo must appear on at least one form of identification and be current and not expired.
Forms of photo identification:
- Driver’s license
- Other government-issued identification
The following are also acceptable:
- Birth certificate
- Legal name change affidavit
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce decree
If any of these relevant documents are not published in English or French, a competent translator must translate them into those languages. The translated documents must be sent directly to NNAS by the translator. You are responsible for any expenses spent throughout the translation process.
Translations can be done in three ways:
- By an approved source agency (licensing authority)
- By a certified translator
- By NNAS
NNAS must obtain all certified translations from the translator as soon as possible. NNAS will verify that all of the names on your identification documents are accurate. If they seem not to, you’ll have to provide further evidence to explain why.